More info about Cyclus Uncoated:
- Cyclus Uncoated is made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper waste and is an FSC certified paper type with the labels: FSC, EU Ecolabel, PCF, Blue Angel
- An uncoated paper type: a paper type without an extra coating layer, which gives the paper a more open structure. The paper feels slightly rougher than coated paper.
- Excellent print quality.
- No chlorine or chlorine compounds are used during the bleaching process.
- After bleaching, no optical brighteners such as titanium white and barium sulfate are added. Optical brighteners are auxiliaries that are added to paper to increase reflection and clarity. Due to the lack of optical brighteners, Cyclus Uncoated has a natural grayish tint compared to clear white paper.
- The paper does not contain heavy metals.